Attington Stud Facilities Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions include the following:
1. Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellation Policy
a) Individual hire
Cancellations for Individual hire bookings received up until 72 hours before your booking for the Cross Country course will be refunded in full.
Cancellations within the 72hrs before the booking time slot will only receive a rebooking code.
Cancellations should be made via the cancellation link on your booking confirmation email.
For Clinic Organisers:
For a full refund, 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required. Any later than this will be at Attington Stud’s discretion.
Any adjustments to the length of booking time will be much appreciated as early as possible, however we will endeavour to be reasonable.
• All dogs on leads – at all times EVERYWHERE
• Please park nose to fencing in the lorry park, parking as close together as possible to allow maximum space for vehicles
• All droppings are to be removed from the lorry park using the skips provided
• No mucking out of horseboxes
• Please note that a working yard operates on site. Movement of livestock and machinery may also occur.
• Use is not exclusive – others will be using the course for training. The numbers booked to use the course will be limited to allow everyone to enjoy the facilities, however these must be used responsibly and with consideration to other users.
• Beware the start of the season (February/March/April), school holidays and half terms can get busy with group bookings.
• Check each fence for damage before you jump it.
• Report any damages – YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED.
• Replace any knocked flags. These flags are designed to pop out of their holders, if knocked, for safety reasons.
• Do not attempt to jump fences beyond your ability.
• Do not attempt to jump any fences with crossed flags or that are roped off.
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Hard hats must be worn at all times and must conform to the British Eventing safety standards, with no fixed peak.
• Body protectors which conform to BE safety standard must be worn on the Cross Country
• Failure to wear the appropriate safety equipment for both horse and rider will invalidate insurance cover.
• Attington Stud has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of the horse and rider. It is your responsibility to take precautions to avoid accidents occurring.
• Attington Stud reserves the right to remove riders from the course/farm. Money will not be refunded.
• Neither landowners, organisers, nor any person acting on behalf of the establishment accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders or any other persons or property whatsoever.
• No rider will be allowed onto the course unless a valid copy of this form is signed and returned.
• All bookings must be made before arrival.
• Mucking out skips are provided on the cross country course – please clear up after your horse